Heartbreak
Jun. 30th, 2011 01:23 pmWe tried to work things out, but Alice has been cheating on me with a married man she works with.
I gave her a chance to break things off with him. She managed about 2 weeks before they were texting each other and going for drinks again.
I devoted myself to her for 5 years, and now it's over, and I am very sad.
But I'm trying to look to the future and I know I can move on.
I gave her a chance to break things off with him. She managed about 2 weeks before they were texting each other and going for drinks again.
I devoted myself to her for 5 years, and now it's over, and I am very sad.
But I'm trying to look to the future and I know I can move on.
no subject
Date: 2011-06-30 01:46 pm (UTC)Five years is a long time yes, but you deserve someone who is better than that. I promise you will find someone else who will treat you as the amazing person you are. I hope you feel better soon xxx
no subject
Date: 2011-06-30 02:00 pm (UTC)I cannot believe that after all you've done for her and how a supportive and amazing girlfriend you have been, THIS is the kind of respect she repays you with.
You deserve someone better. And you will find someone better one day. 'Till then, devote time to yourself. For two long you've put yourself on a second place. Now it's time to focus on yourself. Develop that amazing brain of yours, pamper yourself, do everything that makes you happy!
no subject
Date: 2011-06-30 04:31 pm (UTC)and to cheat on you as well....
I wish there was a way to make the heartbreak go faster, or feel less prominent.
i agree with suomigoth though. you probably have been putting yourself in second place to Alice. I know I was with Zoe and her plans and her dreams. I still catch myself thinking like that from time to time. Devoting time to yourself, your happiness, and your dreams is a good idea.
if you need someone to listen, to sympathize, or in general talk to, feel free to let me know (PM on FB or LJ message me)
no subject
Date: 2011-06-30 05:25 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-06-30 06:02 pm (UTC)You deserve so much better!
no subject
Date: 2011-06-30 06:38 pm (UTC)♥
no subject
Date: 2011-06-30 08:30 pm (UTC)lots and lots of love to you.
no subject
Date: 2011-06-30 10:46 pm (UTC)I'm so sorry to hear about this, but you're an amazing person, so I know you'll find someone new who's worthy of you *hug*
no subject
Date: 2011-07-02 10:55 am (UTC)we are here for you if you need us
no subject
Date: 2011-07-10 02:52 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-07-15 10:33 am (UTC)